Thursday 1 March 2012

Wilier Izoard

I gave my Wilier a clean and lubrication today.

I bought the XL frameset new in 2008 and built it up using a Dura-Ace 7800 groupset and with a Ritchey finishing kit.

Details:
  • Chainset - 7800 53/39 175mm cranks
  • Rear derailleur - 7800 with Token tiramic jockey wheels
  • Ritchey WCS 44cm carbon compact bars, 130cm WCS carbon stem and seatpost
  • Fizik Arione CX carbon seat
  • KMC X10-SL chain
  • Van Nicholas carbon bottle cages

With the deep section wheelset fitted, the bicycle weighs 17lbs.

After Lent I plan to replace the cableset and change the bar tape, probably to white Lizardskin DSP race.

Whilst cleaning, I noticed the rear wheel bearings are making a rumbling noise, so I need to give them some attention and the bottom bracket cups will need replacing shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment