Today I went for a pedal...
- Fortunately the snow had gone.
- Unfortunately the roads were flooded.
- Fortunately I had taken my Basso fitted with a mudguard.
- Unfortunately my feet got wet when riding through the flooded roads
- Fortunately the temperature was a mild 8 degrees and the sky was blue. My feet didn't take too long to dry
- Unfortunately it was blowing a gale
- Fortunately my friend Rick joined me and, whilst we chatted, the miles went by
- Unfortunately my average speed was a bit low
- Fortunately it was because of the wind and the 3,821 feet of climbing
- Unfortunately it didn't look as though I was going to do a metric century
- Fortunately I rode around the block to bring my mileage over 63miles!
And a big thank you to Mick for the flattering comments.
Thanks Rick and Mick :-)