Friday 2 November 2012

Winter creeps up on you

A week off work and my plans to fit in a few pedals were optimistic.  The weather has turned cold and excuses were easily found, especially without target events to train for.



Every year I say to myself that I will try to keep fit throughout the winter and emerge race ready in the spring.  It never happens.

2012-2013 will be different and this week's break and the diet indiscretion at Toby's carvery is behind me.  I need to plan for some ongoing challenges whilst I consider my target(s).

2012:
* Leighton Buzzard cycle club reliability ride
* 100km training ride with the Flitwick Tri club
* London Brompton Club tour of central Beds
* Peterborough pilgrimage
* Rapha festive 500

2013:
* Chiltern classics

1 comment:

  1. Indisgression!!!!
    FATTY.

    BIG MICK BLACKMAN

    ReplyDelete