Thursday 22 November 2012

Tyler Hamilton

In 2008, at the Tour of Britain I booed Tyler Hamilton and the other ex-dopers in the Rock Racing team.

Then, earlier this year I read the newspaper article where Pat McQuaid labelled Hamilton a 'scumbag' and went on to criticise him for writing a book as a personal mission to raise money for himself.

I made the decision not to buy the book.


...until two cycling friends (including the British Cycling Commissaire) urged me to read it.

OMG! I haven't been able to put it down. In fact I searched out slow running trains on my commute just so that I could continue reading.  And when I finished I wanted to read it all over again.

I decided to let my wife read it first and we've had several debates regarding the revelations in the book.

I urge you to read it. You can borrow my copy (if you don't want Hamilton to have your cash) - as soon as I have read it once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment